- 2021 - 2022 Dodgeball Club '95 jersey
- French dodgeball club
- Manufactured by Bedodge
- New condition
- Player #10 RENAUD
- Fully sublimated
- Label says 100% cotton but Aldred thinks this is a misprint - 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wash at 30°
- Tag size M Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 38"
- Tag size L Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 40"
- Tag size XL Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 42"
- Tag size 2XL Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 46"
Fitted Cut has a more tailored shape for an athletic fit.
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
Dodgeball Club '95 is a dodgeball club from the small town of Attainville in France, located just outside of Paris. Established in 2012, the club is named after the 95th department in which Attainville resides.
Currently the men are the undefeated champions of the French Federation, winning 5 championships in a row and gaining the nickname of 'The Attainvincible'!
This the teams new shirt for 2021 features an updated team logo along with a more detailed design. The pattern on the main body in grey looks like abstract dodgeballs whilst the accents of red provide a nice touch of colour and retain the teams colours.
This a replica of #10 Vincent Renaud a French international player and the President of the French Federation. Vincent the captain of the 5 time Championship winning mens team is a hugely talented player along with having a wealth of experience in the game.
Got a question?