- 2020 - 2022 Archangels jersey V2
- Australian dodgeball team
- Manufactured by AKÜ
- New condition
- Mostly sublimated, with small heat-transferred logo
- Material unknown - Aldred's guess is 100% polyester
- Please note this jersey does not have care instructions, Aldred advises washing at 30°
- Tag size S - approximate chest width 38”
- Tag size L - approximate chest width 42"
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
Arch Angels are a Cloth & Foam dodgeball team from Melbourne, Australia. Established in 2019 the team are now part of the Victorian Dodgeball League and compete in the Men’s and Women’s division.
Previously part of the Australian Dodgeball Premier League the team finished the 2019 season 2nd in all three categories. The team which is well experienced in the sport has players that represent on both the cloth and foam national teams.
Made by AKÜ this shirt is the teams version 2 of this design featuring a simple round collar and the more subdue gold around the collar and shoulders.
Notable players include Leitner, Patmore, Piper and Skellerup.
Got a question?