- 2018 Malaysian national 'Home' team jersey
- World Dodgeball Association cloth team
- Manufactured by Abstrax Max
- New condition
- Fully sublimated base with embroidered patches and heat transfer logos
- 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Machine wash 40 °
- Tag size XS - approximate chest width 34"
- Tag size XL - approximate chest width 42"
- Tag size 3XL - approximate chest width 46"
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
This is the Malaysian national ‘Home’ team jersey used at the 2018 World Dodgeball Association World Cup in New York. Continuing on the tradition of a yellow 'Home' jersey Abstrax Max moved away from the use of a tiger stripe pattern opting for a modern gradient design. The result a simple yet striking shirt.
After the 2016 World Cup the Malaysian side were held in high regard after their energetic performances that made every match one to watch. Finishing 2nd in the mens division in 2016 the team aimed for the gold in 2018. Making it all the way to the final they once again finished 2nd after losing to a dominant Austrian side.
Notable team players include Hedi and Vernon.
Got a question?