- 2018 - 2021 Dodgeball Club '95 jersey
- French dodgeball club
- Manufactured by Bedodge
- New condition
- Fully sublimated
- Label says 100% cotton but Aldred thinks this is a misprint - 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wash at 30°
- Tag size L Straight Cut - approximate chest width 40"
- Tag size XL Straight Cut - approximate chest width 42"
- Tag size 2XL Straight Cut - approximate chest width 44"
Straight Cut has a more boxy, less fitted shape.
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
Dodgeball Club '95 is a dodgeball club from the small town of Attainville in France, located just outside of Paris. Established in 2012, the club is named after the 95th department in which Attainville resides.
Currently the men are the undefeated champions of the French Federation, winning 5 championships in a row and gaining the nickname of 'The Attainvincible'!
The club boasts many French international players including President of the French Federation, Vincent Renaud. Other notable players include Baron, Gremion and Lantier.
Got a question?