- 2017 - 2022 German national jersey
- Manufactured by Erima
- New condition
- Sublimation base with heat transfer logos
- 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wash at 30°
- Tag size S - approximate chest width 38"
- Tag size M - approximate chest width 40"
- Tag size L - approximate chest width 42"
- Tag size XL - approximate chest width 44"
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
Making its debut at the 2017 Euros in Glasgow this was the second shirt for the newly formed German side in 2 years. Worn for all competitions since 2017 this luxuriously silky shirt is another great base from the German sportswear brand Erima and features a subtle horizontal champagne stripe that is contrasted by simple and bold sponsor logos.
The team's crest is a great nod to vintage sports crests and overall is one of my favourites to wear casually .
Notable players include Gayk, Kilmeck, Kuznitius, Nagel and Rose.
Got a question?