- 2016 - 2018 French national jersey
- Manufactured by Bedodge
- New condition
- Fully sublimated
- 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wash at 30°
- Tag size S Straight Cut - approximate chest width 34"
- Tag size L Straight Cut - approximate chest width 38"
- Tag size M Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 36"
Straight Cut (pictured) has a more boxy shape while the Fitted Cut is more tailored.
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
This national French team jersey made its debut at the Dodgeball Euros in Paris in 2016. Replacing a much plainer blue top, this jersey continued the simple aesthetic but with a unique custom design, instead of being an off-the-shelf shirt.
The team wore this jersey for all competitions up until the Northern European Championships in May 2018, where it was replaced by their current playing shirt.
Notable players include Baron, Gremion, Lantier, Renaud, Faderne and Naldjian.
Got a question?