How to Preorder
Preorders close 13th August 2022
- Select desired size (sizing chart below) and add jersey to cart
- To customise your jersey, please add your name and shirt number into the correct boxes below the size
- Please ensure your name and number are correct because we are unable to refund customised products
- If you do not want your shirt customised, please put "BLANK" in the boxes so we know this is deliberate
The preorder is scheduled to close on 13th August 2022. Delivery of the shirts is estimated to be approximately late September with everything running smoothly!
Once they have arrived at Kit Kult HQ and orders have been checked, they will be posted out to you. Please keep an eye on social media, where we will keep you in the loop! If you want to check the status of your jersey at any time, please get in touch.
- 2022 Kelvin Rapids jersey
- Manufactured by AKÜ
- New condition
- Fully sublimated
- 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold inside out
Tag size XS - 32.5-35" Chest
- Tag size S - 35-37.5" Chest
- Tag size M - 37.5-41" Chest
- Tag size L - 41-44" Chest
- Tag size XL - 44-48.5" Chest
- Tag size 2XL - 48.5-53.5" Chest
- Tag size 3XL - 53.5-58" Chest
AKÜ's size chart is a general guideline for the average body. For a slim fit, request a size down.
Established in January 2021, Kelvin Rapids are a dodgeball club based out of Glasgow, Scotland. The first club in the city, Rapids were formed by Anthony Dow a current Scotland player and former Guerrilla and James King-Nickol a former Manchester Bees and Manchester University player. Although the squad are relatively new, Dow and King-Nickol aim to use their combined experience to create a team philosophy based on happiness, equality and personal development which should allow Rapids to achieve sustained success going forward.
The shirt designed by the hugely talented team at AKÜ incorporates elements from the teams logo giving the shirt movement and flow. A paisley pattern is also used as a nod to the city and provides additional interest to the shirt.
Notable players include: Dow, Hunter, King-Nickol and Leonard.