- 2018 - 2021 French national jersey
- Manufactured by Bedodge
- New condition
- Fully sublimated
- Label says 100% cotton but Aldred thinks this is a misprint - 100% polyester
- Care instructions: Wash at 30°
- Tag size S Straight Cut - approximate chest width 36"
- Tag size M Straight Cut - approximate chest width 38"
- Tag size L Straight Cut - approximate chest width 40"
- Tag size XL Straight Cut - approximate chest width 42"
- Tag size M Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 36"
- Tag size L Fitted Cut - approximate chest width 38"
Straight Cut (pictured) has a more boxy shape while the Fitted Cut is more tailored.
Please be aware that as sizes vary between manufacturers and countries, there is no standard size guide available. We have measured approximate chest widths of jerseys to give you an idea of fit.
The French national team launched this jersey in 2018 at the Northern European Championships, held in Middlesbrough, England.
Replacing the Bedodge purple shirt that the team wore from 2016 onwards, this jersey continues their love of sleek designs.
Worn at all competitions since the NEC, this jersey was set to be replaced in 2020 at the NEC in Dublin.
Notable players include Baron, Gremion, Lantier, Renaud, Faderne and Naldjian.
Got a question?